Our HR Policy
Our Human Resources Mission
By offering a modern, universal, secular, democratic environment, with members who are always eager to research, think, question, improve, and develop, to carry our Foundation schools into future years.
Our Human Resources Policy
- Pursuant to the Labor Law, SSI and MNE laws and regulations, developing practices, which protect and promote the rights of employees and employers at an equal level.
- Ensuring the recruitment of personnel, which are suitable to the institution’s culture, contributing to developments of Işık In-service Training Academy, increasing performance.
- Achieving the objectives determined by our Foundation in cooperation with our schools by means of developing practices in collaboration with the General Administration and School Administrations.
- With the awareness that a happy employee leads to successful production of work, developing practices aimed at increasing employee satisfaction.
- By establishing an effective and productive institutional structure with the support of technology, developing futuristic and foresighted projects. Paying attention to our institutional values, organizing trainings, meetings and organizations between campuses in order for our employees to gain an “Işıklı” (of Işık) identity.